La difamación y la internet Por Silvio Rendon
Bloggers' FAQ - Online Defamation LawY ya puestos, hay un montón de material sobre el asunto:
What is defamation?
Generally, defamation is a false and unprivileged statement of fact that is harmful to someone's reputation, and published "with fault," meaning as a result of negligence or malice. State laws often define defamation in specific ways. Libel is a written defamation; slander is a spoken defamation.
- Defamation and the Internet
- Defamation and the Internet: Name Calling in Cyberspace
- DEFAMATION ON THE INTERNET
- Should Audio-Visual Defamation on the Internet be Treated as Libel or Slander?
- Difamación en Internet: ¿Quién decide?
A bajarse de la nube.